The Skin Cancer Institute aims to:
- Increase public awareness of the early signs of skin cancer.
- Increase the ability of medical and non-medical practitioners to recognise and treat skin cancer.
- Promote cross-discipline communication to coordinate optimal care of the patient.
- Improve diagnosis and reduce unnecessary clinical procedures.
- Minimise the costs and trauma associated with later stages of skin cancer treatment.
- Realise the vision of a world where nobody dies from skin cancer.